How to use reporting and statistics?
• Go to the “Statistics” section in the top banner of the interface
• Choose the data you are interested in and view it in graph form
From this tab it is possible to find the following items:
- Number of incoming calls answered
- Duration of answered incoming calls
- Number of missed incoming calls
- Number of outgoing calls made
- Duration of outgoing calls made
- Number of messages sent
- Number of messages received
The dashboard includes a set of filters to display the KPIs.
The dashboard page is separated into 3 sections:
- KPIs – Simple KPIs are easily accessible
- Graphs – Graphs are linked to the KPIs and give a time-based overview (it is possible to filter using users, labels, periods…)
- Tables – Tables give details of selected KPIs over time, users and labels…
Organise your workspace according to the structure of your company using labels and colours.
Record, download and listen to past calls for analysis. Useful for improving business performance.
Choose international plans for your employees so that they can easily communicate with the whole world.
Discover how to manage your interface!
With Onoff Business, organise your workspace using labels and colours. It’s quite simple!